Custom Search

Thursday

Thiago Motta's furious over red card Video Champions League April 28, 2010



Inter Milan midfielder Thiago Motta furious over red card, slams Busquets



 Midfielder Thiago Motta is furious over his red card in last night's Champions League clash atBarcelon.
Motta will miss the final after seeing red when Barca midfielder Sergio Busquets made the most of a fingertip to the face.
“It was an injustice,” he told Inter Channel. “Once I left the field, I saw on the replays that my opponent was on the ground peeking out to see if the referee was nearby.”
Not only did the sending off leave Inter with 10 men for over an hour, but it also means he’ll be suspended for the Final against Bayern Munich on May 22.
“This Final was my dream, which is why I still hope video evidence can clear me. Maybe the referee didn’t see, but someone else might’ve done.
“It was simply not honest from Barcelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment